This post contains affiliate links. Commission earned goes back into creating more content for Never Alone and into our mental health help community.
What Insurance Does Online-Therapy.com Take?
Online-Therapy.com does not accept insurance. However, you can request reimbursement or direct payment for thier online therapy services, and they will provide you with itemized receipts.
What to do now
Just because Online-Therapy.com doesn’t accept insurance does not mean you need to give up on your goal of seeking professional therapy help. Instead, seek other ways to find a therapist that works for you.
- Email therapists around you asking if they take insurance
- Look into group therapy for a more cost-effective therapy session
- Learn about sliding scale therapy for a more cost-effective therapy option
- When investing in yourself, change your mindset on what is “expensive” to you because therapy is worth it
- Sit down and write down all your expenses, seeing if you can find the money needed to start therapy (even if only once a month)