Positive Mental Health Quotes
Quotes can be a positive tool to add to your mental health toolbox. Reading quotes from people you look up to daily can help inspire you to re-frame your mindset. Below you will find many blogs that support a specific mental health struggle with inspirational quotes and valuable tips to add to your day.
How Can A Quote Help You?
Quotes can help you in many ways. One way that inspires many people worldwide is to read a passage and use that saying as kindling to burn your fire brighter that day. The excerpts have specific motivational energy, so use these if you feel down, depressed, anxious or overall glum about life.
When Is The Best Time To Read Quotes?
The best time to read a few quotes is before you embark on something you need inspiration for, like before a therapy session or workout at the gym. However, it is easy to forget to do it at these times with them being so random, so I suggest you add reading quotes to your morning routine or evening routine. Consistency is always crucial to succeeding in a new area of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
15 Positive mental health phrases are:
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” — Dan Millman
- “Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.” — Buddha
- “It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.” — Aisha Mirza
- “Mental health… is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” — Noam Shpancer
- “Take your time healing, as long as you want. Nobody else knows what you’ve been through. How could they know how long it will take to heal you?” — Abertoli
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” — John Green
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time.” — Unknown
- “Self-care is how you take your power back.” — Lalah Delia
- “Let your story go. Allow yourself to be present with who you are right now.” – Russ Kyle
- “My dark days made me strong. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it.” — Emery Lord
- “The best way out is always through.” — Robert Frost
- “Don’t believe everything you think.” — Unknown
A quote about mental health is anything that inspires you to take the actions to get better, one of my favourite quotes about mental health is:
“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary.” — Fred Rogers
10 positive quotes are:
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”—Roald Dahl
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” —Dr. Seuss
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” —E. E. Cummings
- “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” —Bill Gates
- “To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the ‘what is next’, of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” —Mark Twain
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The moment where you doubt you can fly, you cease for ever being able to do it.” —Peter Pan J.M. Barrie
- “Think and wonder. Wonder and think.” —Dr. Suess
- “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” —S. C. Lour
Positive Mental Health Quotes 2022
Take these articles below on positive mental health quotes and add them to your mental health toolbox. Working each day to better your happiness, personal growth, fitness and more will help your overall mental health in time.
Badass Quotes For Your Mental Help
Here are 50 badass quotes that will ignite that inner flame within you. Sometimes you need to inject a source of confidence into your day as you prepare to take on big things in life.
These quotes will not only bring more confidence into your day, but they will help you break through barriers that have been holding back your mental health growth.
Therapy Quotes To Get help
Here are 101 therapy quotes to inspire you to take that first step to get help from a professional therapist. Therapists are our biggest and best tool to long-term aid in feeling better.
After you have read this article, check out our Therapy Hub, where we help break down all the barriers around going to therapy.
Can't Sleep Quotes
Here are 100 ‘can’t sleep quotes’ with tips and helpful advice to try right away in case you are having a hard time sleeping right now.
Getting proper eight-hour sleep will significantly help you fight depression, anxiety, stress, and other mental health struggles. Let us help you start in the right direction.
You Got This Quotes
Here are 61 ‘you got this quotes’ that will help you start a new path in your mental growth direction.
To feel better, you must set off on new paths that you have never done before, and this can be terrifying. However, if you do not try new things, you will not know if they are capable of helping you long-term. Take these quotes and use them as a source of inspiration.
PTSD Quotes: You're Not Alone
Here are 135 PTSD quotes if you are struggling with the battle going on inside your head. It is not easy, but it can be helpful to know you are not the only one who is fighting this.
Take these quotes into your day and use them as inspiration to do one thing today that will give you a chance to have a better day tomorrow.
Overthinking Quotes: you Can Stop
Here are 91 overthinking quotes to help motivate you to put a stop to your daily habit of thinking too much, before having a chance to act.
Overthinking is not a mental illness, however, it will hold you back from trying new things to get better. Use these quotes to stop overthinking and start taking action the second you think about trying something new.
Progress Quotes: Keep going!
Here are 68 progress quotes that will give you the motivation to keep pushing for daily success in your mental health journey.
Your mental health battles will not be overcome in a single day, they will take a lot of work in different areas. The accumulation of these small wins will lead to slow growth progress, be sure to recognize it and use it as motivation for success today.