Keep moving foreward
When you are progressing in your mental health ventures the main objective is to keep moving forward no matter if your winning or hit a few failures. Here are 3 of my favorite quotes on progress:
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “If you want to experience significant progress toward your goal, you need to be intentional about the work you’re doing every day.” – Anonymous
- “Delay is the enemy of progress.” – Eliot Spitzer
Here is Progress Quotes: 68 Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Moving.
Bettering your mental health is all about progressing forward one day at a time. Sometimes your progress won’t be easy to see, and sometimes it will feel like a massive weight got lifted off your shoulders. Focus on yourself, self improvement, and your mental growth will occur.
Mental Health Growth and Progress
Mental health growth and change is a massive area in your life that depends on progress. Small wins here and there in your daily mental health struggles compile over and over to create the progress needed to feel better with continual growth. Unlike other areas in life, there are no quick wins that happen in a single day to change your mental health for the long term.
Take pride in your small achievements and look long-term in your mental health goals. I promise it will be worth it.
Quotes About Change and Progress
Using these quotes about change and progress can be a spark of inspiration in your day to step outside your comfort zone and set out on your path of potential improvement. Read these quotes each morning during your morning routine or keep them up on your computer to read during the day when you feel the need to be inspired.
Mental Growth Quotes
68 Progress Quotes
- “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”
– George Bernard Shaw.
- “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.”
– Joyce Brothers.
- “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.”
– Lou Holtz.
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
– Edward Everett Hale.
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
– Robert Kiyosaki.
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
– Benjamin Franklin.
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
– Colin Powell.
- “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
– Napoleon Hill.
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
– Michael Jordan.
- “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.”
– George A. Sheehan.
- “The best road to progress is freedom’s road.”
– John F. Kennedy.
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
– Buckminster Fuller.
- “There is no progress or accomplishment without sacrifice.”
– Idowu Koyenikan.
- “The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship.”
– George Bernard Shaw.
- “Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.”
– Robert Heinlein.
- “I’ll go anywhere as long as it’s forward.”
– Barack Obama.
- “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
– Frank Zappa.
- “Progress grows out of motion.”
– Richard E. Byrd.
- “Every step of progress the world has made has been from scaffold to scaffold, and from stake to stake.”
– Wendell Phillips.
- “Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress.”
– Li Keqiang.
- “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order.”
– Alfred North Whitehead.
- “We are the nation of human Progress, and who will, what can, set limits to our onward march? Providence is with us, and no earthly power can.”
– John L. O’Sullivan.
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
– George Bernard Shaw.
- “True progress quietly and persistently moves along without notice.”
– Saint Francis de Sales.
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Small progress is still progress.” – Anonymous
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
- “Little by little becomes a lot.” – Anonymous
“Passion. Purpose. Progress.” – Anonymous
- “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t compare your Progress to that of others. We need our own time to travel our own distance.” – Anonymous
- “Progress is not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
- “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Always be a work in progress.” Emily Lillian
“Slow, steady progress is better than daily excuses.” – Robin Sharma
- “Human Progress is neither automatic nor inevitable. Every step toward the goals requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King
- “Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals.” – Jim Rohn
- “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.” – Anonymous
- “Progress is not inevitable. It’s up to us to create it.” – Anonymous
- “Failure is success in progress.” – Albert Einstein
- “Allow yourself to be proud of yourself and all the Progress you’ve made. Especially the Progress that no one else can see.” – Anonymous
- “Comfort is the enemy of progress.” – P. T. Barnum
- “Make measurable progress in reasonable time.” – Jim Rohn
- “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
- “Some quit due to slow Progress. Never grasping the fact that slow Progress is Progress.” – Jeff Olson
- “Consider what a long way you’ve come.” – Anonymous
- “A lack of focus leads to a lack of Progress. Focus. Grind. Grow.” – Anonymous
- “Do not confuse motion and Progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.” – Alfred A. Montapert
- “Whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King
- “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Frederick B. Wilcox
- “The moment a man ceases to progress, to grow higher, wider and deeper, then his life becomes stagnant.” – Orison S. Marden
- “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off! You cannot make Progress without making decisions.”
– Jim Rohn.
- “All progress is experimental.”
– John Jay Chapman.
- “Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- “The reason men oppose progress is not that they hate progress, but that they love inertia.”
– Elbert Hubbard.
- “Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies.”
– Robert Kennedy.
- “Like the turtle, you need to stick your neck out to make progress.”
– Anna Olson.
- “Change is not always progress. A fever of newness has everywhere been confused with the spirit of Progress.”
– Henry Ford
- “Civilization is the Progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.”
– Ayn Rand.
- “Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.”
– Aldous Huxley.
- “It’s not about success, it’s about progress.”
– Anthony Robbins.
- “Progress is the attraction that moves humanity.”
– Marcus Garvey.
- “I feel good because I believe I have made progress in rebuilding the people’s trust in their government.”
– Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- “Substantial progress toward better things can rarely be taken without developing new evils requiring new remedies.”
– William Howard Taft.
- “A party of order or stability, and a party of progress or reform, are both necessary elements of a healthy state of political life.”
– John Stuart Mill.
- “Science is the only self-correcting human institution, but it also is a process that progresses only by showing itself to be wrong.”
– Allan Sandage.
- “Problems are the price of Progress. Don’t bring me anything but trouble. Good news weakens me.”
– Charles Kettering.
- “Each morning my characters greet me with misty faces willing, though chilled, to muster for another day’s progress through the dazzling quicksand the marsh of blank paper.”
– John Updike.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is my favourite quote for progress:
“Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” Frederick B. Wilcox
To make progress quotes, it is best to take 10 of the most inspirational quotes from people you look up to and use them as your own. Another way to make progress quotes is to make progress in your own life and see what comes of it!
5 of my favourite positive quotes are:
- “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
- “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” —Unknown
- “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” —Unknown
- “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” —Unknown
5 of my most favourite powerful quotes are:
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – W.B. Yeats
- “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”– C.S. Lewis
- “People often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
- “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” — Corazon Aquino