50 Badass Quotes For Every Occasion
Most Badass Quotes To Inspire You Today
Are you looking for quotes to to help push you through today?
There is no one single cure when it comes to mental health help, it is a blend of many areas. Getting help from professionals such as therapists should be the center of your focus while adding other areas to supplement that. Read each section below when you need the inspiration to ignite your inner fire.
Here are 50 Badass Quotes To Boost Your Mental Health 2021.
What is the best quote of all time?
The best quote of all time is from Robert Louise Stevenson
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Morning Motivational Badass Quotes
Today is a new day!
Waking up with positive mindset will be an asset in bettering your daily mental health. Start each day off with an inspirational message, and use that focus to stay on track.
Check out our other inspiring quote blogs:
- You will never have this day again so make it count! – Unknown
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- Today will be a great day. So wake up and smile. – Unknown
- Good morning is not just a word. It’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. – Fain Blake
- A morning is a beautiful blessing. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call life. – Unknown
- You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
- Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude through out the day and then that today is going to the best day in your life. – Unknown
- Don’t wake up with the regret of what you didn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will achieve today. – Unknown
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance. – Unknown
What are some deep quotes?
- “We suffer more often in imagination than in reality”
- “Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future”
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken”
- “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much”
- “Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast”
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be”
Mental Health Badass Quotes
If you are like me, then you are always striving to better your mental health happiness. No matter how alone you feel at this time, these quotes below will show you that you are not the only one who has struggled.
However, the base of any mental health plan starts with your therapist. If you have not been to therapy before and being held back by the uncertainty of your first session, I have created this blog post with 21 helpful ideas on what to say in therapy to start the conversation in a comfortable way.
- “I found that with depression, one of the most important things you can realize is that you’re not alone. You’re not the first to go through it, you’re not gonna be the last to go through it” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in” ― Leonard Cohen
- “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “Mental health affects every aspect of your life. It’s not just this neat little issue you can put into a box.” — Shannon Purser
- “We are not our trauma. We are not our brain chemistry. That’s part of who we are, but we’re so much more than that.” ― Sam J. Miller
- “What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
- “I cannot stand the words “Get over it”. All of us are under such pressure to put our problems in the past tense. Slow down. Don’t allow other to hurry your healing. It is a process, one that may take years, occasionally, even a lifetime – and that’s OK.” – Beau Taplin
- “You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared and anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a negative person. It makes you human.” – Lori Deschene
- “Give yourself a break. Stop beating yourself up!. Everyone makes mistakes, has setbacks and failures. You don’t come with a book on how to get it right all the time. You will fail sometimes, not because you planned to, but simply because you’re human. Failure is a part of creating a great life.” – Les Brown
- “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” – Adam Ant
Exercise Badass Quotes
Getting thirty to sixty minutes of fitness in regularly is key in helping your mental health happiness! Finding the energy needed to get off your couch our out of bed early in the morning isn’t always easy. Save these quotes and read through them anytime you need a pre-workout energy kick!
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” – Unknown
- “When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get.” – Tich Nhat Hanh
- “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” – Robin Sharma
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air, and exercise.” – Thomas Edison
- “Exercise is therapy.” – Anonymous
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” – Unknown
- “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – Unknown
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” – Unknown
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn’
Anxiety & Depression Badass Quotes
We all have down days. Depression and anxiety fill everyone’s head and chest throughout life. You are not alone right now.
Use these quotes however you want at this time. There is no wrong way to feel when you are down. Check out these 135 quotes about PTSD and inspiration to overcome it.
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” – John Green
- “Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don’t give up on yourself just yet.” – Unknown
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Confucius
- “I’ve certainly had periods when I felt like life was winning and I was losing, so I think everybody can relate to that quandary—the temptation to give in, to give up, and then what It takes to keep going.” – Malcolm Gets
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King
- “I just give myself permission to suck. I find this hugely liberating.” – John Green
- You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.” -David Mitchell
- “I saw the world in black and white instead of the vibrant colours and shades I knew existed.” – Katie McGarry
- “You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.” – Gilbert Baker
- “You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.” – unknown
Personal Growth Badass Quotes
Personal growth and mental growth often intertwine. As you grow as a human, you are able to find out new things about yourself that will aid you in our mental health happiness.
- “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life.” – Deborah Day
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
- “Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead.” – Morihei Ueshiba
- “Change equals self-improvement. Push yourself to places you haven’t been before.” – Pat Summitt
- “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.” – John C. Maxwell
- “One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.” – Abraham Maslow
Badass Quotes Conclusion
The value of a well timed quote in your day can be a massive bump of inspiration and motivation to fight through whatever may be going on inside your head. To get inspired you first must be well rested, check out my blog on 100 sleep quotes in tips on how to get a deeper more restful sleep.
What one badass quote connected with you the most?
Let me know in the comments below!